The “Prologue to Big Data and Hadoop” is a perfect course bundle for people who need to comprehend the essential ideas of Big Data and Hadoop. On finishing this course, learners will have the capacity to translate what goes behind the preparing of immense volumes of information as the business changes over from exceed expectations based investigation to continuous examination.
The course concentrates on the essentials of Big Data and Hadoop. It additionally gives a diagram of the business disseminations of Hadoop and the segments of the Hadoop environment.
Who should take this course?
’First experience with Big information and Hadoop’ course is implied for experts who expect to pick up a fundamental comprehension of Big Data and Hadoop. It is perfect for experts in senior administration who requires a hypothetical comprehension of how Hadoop can take care of their Big Data issue.
What are the prerequisites for taking this Course?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Why should you go for this course?
• Hadoop Distributed File System
• Hadoop Architecture
• MapReduce & HDFS
Hadoop Eco Systems
• Introduction to Pig
• Introduction to Hive
• Introduction to HBase
• Other eco system Map
• Moving the Data into Hadoop
• Moving The Data out from Hadoop
• Reading and Writing the files in HDFS using java program
• The Hadoop Java API for MapReduce
o Mapper Class
o Reducer Class
o Driver Class
• Writing Basic MapReduce Program In java
• Understanding the MapReduce Internal Components
• Hbase MapReduce Program
• Hive Overview
• Working with Hive
• Working with Pig
• Sqoop Overview
• Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hadoop
• Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hbase
• Moving the Data from RDBMS to Hive
• Moving The Data from Web server Into Hadoop
• Real Time Example in Hadoop
• Apache Log viewer Analysis
• Market Basket Algorithms
Big Data Overview
• Introduction In Hadoop and Hadoop Related Eco System.
• Choosing Hardware For Hadoop Cluster nodes
• Apache Hadoop Installation
Pseudo Distributed Mode
Fully Distributed Mode
• Installing Hadoop Eco System and Integrate With Hadoop
• Horton Works Installation
• Cloudera Installation
• Hadoop Commands usage
• Import the data in HDFS
• Sample Hadoop Examples (Word count program and Population problem)
• Monitoring The Hadoop Cluster
Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with Ganglia
Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with Nagios
Monitoring Hadoop Cluster with JMX
• Hadoop Configuration management Tool
• Hadoop Benchmarking
At the end of the course, you will receive a course completion certificate stating that you have successfully completed GoLogica training in Big Data Hadoop technology.
You will get certified in Big Data Hadoop by clearing the online examination with a minimum score of 70%.
To help you prepare for a certification exam, we will provide you a simulation exam a practice exam.