The CCNA affirmation has been contrived by CISCO and stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. The declaration approves an expert’s capacity to comprehend, arrange, work, design and investigate medium-level exchanged and steered systems and furthermore incorporates the confirmation and execution of associations by means of remote locales utilizing WAN.
WAN and LAN design
VLAN and WLAN
Routers / routing protocols (includes EIGRP, RIP and OSPF)
Network security and management (ACL included)
No Prerequisites, yes you heard it right. CCNA is a First step in Cisco Certifications and it doesn’t have any essentials.
CCNA is effortlessly a standout amongst the most esteemed and vouched IT accreditations over the globe. Till date, more than a million applicants have taken and passed the CCNA affirmation and every one is all around put in his/her region of specialization. CCNA affirmation benefits both the business and the worker. It is demonstrated that the confirmation can achieve a gigantic change in profession way while procuring profitable abilities all through the way.
• bridge etc
• Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
• 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Aut) – Connecting Media – Cax.
• 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
• Straight through/cross crimping (nly details n practical)
• Fiber ptics – Single/Multimedia
• 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
• Ethernet cabling Standard.
• Connecting Devices
• Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Tplgy – Bus/Star/Ring
•OSI – Mdel
• 7 Layers – Communicatin between the Layers (Encapsulatin & De-encapsulatin) – PDU.
• Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
• Bradcast/Collision domain – pint f -Hub/Switch/Ruter
• L4 – 3way handshake – windwing – and about – Connectionless
• Packet size [64B (mini) t 1518B (Max)]
• All Layers f TCP/IP Compound with – OS
• Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
• Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
• 3 way handshake/windwing – UDP segment Format
• Internet Layer
• IP datagram format – Portal no – TCP 6 – UDP 17
• ICMP – ARP – RARP
• Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
• Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
• Default Subnet Mask
• Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
• Class B Subnetting & problems
• Class A Subnetting & problems
• Hst Address Assignment
• Unicast, Multicast and ther Special ipV6 Addresses
• Configuring ipV6 Routing
• Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
• Selection of Router & Cabling a Route
• When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
• Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
• Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
• WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – V.35 – X.21
• Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
• Straight through between DTE & DCE
• Different models of operation & basic commands
• ROM – POST – BSL – ROM-MONITOR PRG – MINIIOS
• Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – cnsle / BRI etc.
• DRAM -Running Config
• NVRAM – Startup Config
• Flash MEM – IOS
• ROM Monitor – Remote Mode – Setup – Exec Model
• User -Privilege – Glbal – Sub-configuration mode
• yntax/command to switch between modes
• Assigning IP address for -E0-S0-S1
• Enabling/disabling – console/privilege/vty password
• Mode – command
• Shw Config / start / run / version / flash
• Changing between modes – (user-privilege- Glbal-etc)
• IP address configuration-E0-S0-S1
• Password – enabling – encrypting it
• Practice – mtd – show commands – editing commands
• Assigning host name (fr Ruter)
• Register value – X2102 – bot field value/purpse ROM monitor made – password breaking 8th/6th/13th bit f register value importance
• Bot system flash/netwrk/ROM – config-register (Changing register value) – etc command purpose Boting sequence – Backup & Recovery – CDP
• Practice an above commands as well as following
• Telnet – [ctrl+shift+6]x – disconnect – sh users /Sessions
• Clear lines resume – [hstname reslving in telnet dmain Enabling/disabling etc - n practical fr this alne]
• Overview f Cisco SDM (Security Device Manager)
• IP Ruting
• IP routing – static routing – default- dynamic routing
• Providing clock rate to up the link after identifying DCE by “Sh controllers” command
• Commands/syntax – Static/default routing
• Practical-session for Static & default routing
• Dynamic Routing – IGP & EGP
• IGP – RIP-OSPF – EGRP – EIGRP
• Classes of Routing Portal – Distance vector – Link State – Balanced hybrid
• Role of Routing Portal – builds/updates/selects & Routes the packet
• Sluting for Routing lops – Max. loop count – split horizon – Route poisn Reverse – Hold down Timer
• Features of RIP – distance vector algorithm – RIP V1/V2 – lad sharing – metric (depends – loop count)
• Metric value depends – loop count – Ticks – delay – Reliability – cst – MTU – Bandwidth
• Command – Router RIP Network
•Sh IP route
• Timer value for RIP– Update/Invalid/ hld down/flush Timer
• Dynamic Routing – RIP Practical
• Limitatins of distance vector algorithm
• Features f EIGRP and its perations
• Configuring EIGRP – “Aut-redistribution”
• Verify and trubleshting EIGRP
• Features f OSPF and its peration
• Configuring single area OSPF
• Verify and trublesht OSPF
• Purpse/advantage of Access-list
• IP [-fr a hst – for a network/sub netwrk].
• Std IP access-list – wild card calculation
• Extd IP access list
• Switch part ACL
• Step involved in creating access list
• Applying access list at the interface – (inbund/utbund)
• Named access-list for IP
• Access-list in Telnet session
• Practical n
• IP Std access-list
• IP Extd access-list, named access lists
• Implement, Verify & Trublesht NAT
• Explain the Basic Operation of NAT
• Using (including CLI/SDM)
• Practicals n Static NAT, Dynamic NAT and PAT
• Trublesht NAT issues
• WAN Technlgies- Leased Line
• Leased line
• P to P communication
• HDLC & PPP portcal-features
• Enabling HDLC & PPP
• PPP Link
• PPP layer & its explanation/rle
• PAP/CHAP rle
• Configuring PAP/CHAP using commands
• Describe VPN technology
• Imp• ortance Of VPN
• Benefits & Rle
• Impact & Components
• Packet Switched Network
• Virtual circuit – DLCI – Access-link – CRI – FECN – BECN – LMI
• Enabling Frame-relay
• Inverse ARP
• Configuring frame-relay for
• Mesh Netwrk
• Star Netwrk
• Cmbinatin f above tw
•Switching Operatin and Configuration
•Function –add-learning / Forward-filters the Frame / lp avidance
•Redundant path and its problems
•Spanning Tree Prtcl – purpose – its different state (blcking/listening/learning/frwarding)
•Mdes f peration of switch/Bridge
•Switch & hub – half duplex
•Switch & Server – full duplex
•CISCO catalyst switch 1912 & 1924 interface details
•Basic and advanced commands
•Enabling & configuring MAC address table
•VLAN – ISL – Trunking
•Assigning VLAN N. & name
•Configuring ports to a specific VLAN
•VTP modes of peration
•Switching Technologies (including VTP , RSTP , PVSTP, 802.1q)
•Implement Basic Switch Security (including Prt Security , Trunk access .etc )
• Wireless Intr & Operatin
• Standards associated with Wireless Media (including WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
•-hc mde, infrastructure mde
• SSID, BSS, ESS
• Basic Parameters t configure n a Wireless Network
• Wireless Security Feature’s (WEP, WPA 1 / 2 )
• Implementing Wireless Networks
Our trainers are Highly experienced in implementing real-time solutions on different Scenarios and Expert in their professionals.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through this training and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will Provide Detailed installation of required software through LMS to the students we support by providing Training and practical in real time experience with all utilities required for completely understanding of this Training.
Yes, there are some group discount are available only if group contain more than 2 Or more participates.
Yes. All the training sessions will be a LIVE Online Streaming using either through GoToMeeting or WebEx You will be shared with live meeting access while Session Starts
We provide Training in a Real Time Projects Oriented
Yes we will Schedule a Demo Session as per the student convenient by sharing LIVE Online Streaming access either through GoToMeeting or WebEx.
If you are enrolled in classes and you have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be done within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 15 days of prior request
As we are one of the Best online training centre, we are providing online training to the popular Countries like USA, UK, Canada, Austria, Singapore, Auckland, Middle East, Malaysia, India and some other parts of the world.
We have customers from USA. Proving online training in, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Jacksonville, Austin, San Francisco, Indianapolis Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, El Paso, Detroit, Washington, Boston, Memphis, Nashville, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Baltimore, Louisville, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Kansas City, Long Beach, Mesa, Atlanta, Colorado, Springs, Virginia Beach, Raleigh, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Minneapolis, Tulsa, Wichita, New Orleans, Arlington.
we also have customers from UK, and also providing training in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool.
In India we have customers from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Vizag, Dubai, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Vijayawada, Noida.
You can clarify your queries by dialing +91 - 82 9696 0414, +1 (646) 586 - 2969 Or you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to clear your enquiries at any time
keywords: ccna online training, ccna training, cisco certification, cisco online courses, ccna course details, ccna course cost, ccna certification online, ccna training material, ccna classes online, ccna coaching, cisco training for beginners, online networking course ccna, cisco networking classes, ccna training in Chennai, cisco training institute in Hyderabad, ccna interview questions and answers, cisco training for beginners, ccna online training in Bangalore, cisco ccna training material, ccna online training videos, ccna online tutorial, cisco training institute in Bangalore, ccna online training in Hyderabad.
The onetime CCNA accreditation is legitimate for a long time after which competitors need to re-set up their capability. This is in perspective of the continually changing innovation and programming redesigns. Moreover, applicants can likewise sit for cutting edge CCNA exams contrived for systems administration experts and incorporates the CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) and CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) affirmation.
Not yet finished with the course but already happy with it.
Needed much more weekend programs which would further help me understand complicated concepts.
CCNA really guided me with my project files and helped me improving my skills.
I wish there was equal importance given to every topics. Explanations must be still clear.
Once I completed this course I really felt a change in my career and I would thank Gologica for this.
The way of teaching is very clear. I observed that there is lot of difference between GoLogica Technologies and other institute in training methodology. I got good subject and clarity. The faculty is very knowledgeable and practical oriented.
Course Duration - 40 hrs
Hours - 1hr/day
Training Mode - Online
Course Duration - 10 Weekends
Hours - 2hr/Day
Training Mode - Online
Course Duration - 20 Days
Hours - 2hr/Day
Training Mode - Online